Sunday, October 09, 2005

i'M NoT aT hOmE... :'(

2day d gurlz woke up really late, around 11.30am. I woke up around 8.30am, but when I realized I’m d only 1 who’s awake, I sleep again till 10.30am. Then I took my shower.

St8 after dat, I quickly upload ALL d pics we took y’day. Owh yeah… Y’day we went 2 Malaysian Hall (which is small), n met new ppl ;) There were 2 cute guyz who I talked 2 ;) I think it’s Fahd n Faizal. After dat we went back home. But we took lots of pics during nite at Grafton Street n d street beside it (dunno wut, hahahahhaa…). At home, we ordered Chicken Hut. There’s 10 of us (me+gurLz+amer+izwan+razlan+ayin+din+krel). It was fun tho ;) As usual we played UNO till midnite :P :P :P

Back 2 2day :D We went 2 Tesco, Jervis 2 buy stuff 4 home. N then we met Fadly 4 a while coz I had 2 give him sum official stuff. Then we went 2 Oriental n also Asia Market 2 get all d stuff. Then off we go home :)

Me n Mira cook 2day. D gurlz love it eventho it’s juz instant food, hahahahhaa…. ;)

I did sum merging wif d Canon Photostich s/ware. I’ve done few of it n I like doing it. Then I start decorating d walls infront of my study table n start copying Finance notes from Baby’s :P :P :P As usual, I sleep in class………… hahahhahaa…

D gurlz (Baby+ELis) bcame craze rite after they eat lolly pop they bought at d EU2 shop. I wonder wuts d ingredients, hahahahhaa…. Or they simply do it ;)

Rite now I’m all alone infront of KurO coz they went 2 bed already, even Mira.

Hmmph…. I feel so all alone… I knoe I had fun wif my frenz, taking pics, walking around, meet new ppl, shop, wutever u call it…… But I do feel lonely….

I still can’t believe dat I’m HERE in Dublin n not Malaysia where my family r. I really misz them….. :’( :’( :’(

Nobody can really treat me like how they treat me. If only I meet sum1, mayb a guy, who can make me feel alive again. If only…. If only….. I wonder……..

No comments: