Saturday, October 22, 2005

dUnDrUM

Woke up late. Dats when Elis said d boyz r ready. St8 away I went 2 d shower. After meeting d boyz (Amer, Izwan, Ayin, Razlan, Mat Le, Din n Ummar), we decided 2 go 2 Dundrum (1 more time 2 me!!!!). So I became their guide coz they never go there.
We did think of watching movie. But we decided against it coz we can’t decided which movie 2 watch :P :P :P At last all of us went separately n SHOP!!!!!!!!! Imagine?!!! ME??? SHOP????? Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m broke!!!!

I did met Fadly 4 a while during his break.

Neway, we did haf fun dat day ;) We decided 2 ‘buka puasa’ at K-Bab K-Lub. But Mat Le went back really early coz he’s not feeling well, n Ummar didn’t ‘buka’ wif us, coz he went 2 Zue’s 2 eat.

Other than shopping n finishing up my money, I’m still breathing n alive! :P :P :P

No comments: