Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm officially a Tenterfields! :)

I've moved out from my apartment today. I'm now one of the Tenterfields' Girls! :) I'm moving-in with the girls (Tasha, Akma, Elina & Amy) temporarily. I'll be staying at their place until the day comes. What day? The day I'm catching my flight back home :D :D :D

It was a tiring moving-in. Thanks to Suria & Tasha for the helping hand. Now I'm happy in my pyjamas in the room typing away my favourite blog.

I still have some of my sickness. The weather helps in my 'recovery'. Hurmmm... Typical Irish weather. I can't wait to meet mr.sunshine!

I gotta go now. Tasha & I are going to Lidl to get some groceries :)

1 comment:

Ms.Caroline said...

Hi. Im caroline. Like your blog,

you should come check out mine :]

follow me?


would be deeply appreciated. Thank you,

Ms. Caroline.