Wednesday, September 03, 2008

update at last!

It’s been a while since I last update my blog. My life has been very busy and hectic. Referring my previous post, I went back to Malaysia for 2 weeks holiday (1st-16th Aug). It was great to be home after 2 long years without family hugs & kisses, good food, good friends, nice sunny weather and not forgetting great bargain with sales all over the place (it was really cheap!).

I met few of my good friends and it was great seeing you guys. Congrats to Omar
and wife for the great news! He is actually going to be a father! Best of luck to Aleph with the job/love hunting *wink*. Dina, please please please continue your studies here! To Chain and his gf, good luck for your future plans (you know what I mean), I will try not to miss it. To my friends who I didn’t have the time to meet (Ameer, Adura, Naz, Arian), I’ll see you guys next time aite?

Mr.nico a.k.a mr.bf was in Malaysia too! It was great seeing him after few months not seeing him. Hehehe… We had ‘meet the family’ session and I’m glad that they all like him. I can’t wait to see him again, preferably this month! (Is it possible sayang? :p)

Ok. Now back to reality. My exam result was out few weeks back and it’s bad (I didn’t expect it at all!). I was mad and I blame it all to myself (who else can I blame huh?). I just need to study the right way this time.

The day after I got my result, I got even worst news and my heart almost stop! I can’t talk about this here. It’s too personal and I’m trying to save that person face from shame.

My work? As usual, very busy for the past 2 weeks. And right now with nothing to do, I’m really bored.

Oh yeah. Happy Ramadan to all my Muslim friends
(Walau pon kiter di Dublin buka puasa pukul 8 lebih, jgn x puasa pulak yea.. hehehe..).

I guess that’s my update for now. I will try and update more often. Becoming more and more lazy now days to update. Blame Ms.Saito, Couple or Trouble and Green Rose for my laziness please….

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

Selamat berpuasa, fairy!