Monday, September 29, 2008

my raya preparation :)

Heya peeps! How's your raya preparation? Mine is doing well. Great actually! :) I can't believe that I'm actually preparing my own raya dish this year. Yeah.. I know this is my 4th raya in Dublin. But I never cook raya dish on Eid itself. Neways, I tried doing my own begedil (or is it pegedil?) last night. It was a success!!! :) Thanx to my ever-loyal helpers, it was a really mouth-watering delicious begedil (pegedil?).

Can't wait to prepare my raya dish tomorrow night. It's going to be a good Eid for us :)

Selamat Hari Raya to my family and friends (far and near).
Maaf Zahir Batin...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Akmaelinda said...

slmt hari raya to u.nnt kiter bermaaf maafan ok di tgh hari rayaa.....!

Anonymous said...

selmat hari raya to u my sis ,
your bro
tony