Sunday, July 09, 2006

sTuFf...

6 JuLy - Amira's b'DaY :) She's 4 yrs old now. She's my niece.

I met Nana n Alia on tHursDaY. Congrats 2 Alia coz she managed 2 get a GOOD job in KL. Proud of u gurL ;) I watched dis chinese horror movie >>> Re-Cycle. Kinda ok I think.

Actually I dun really haf d mood 2 bLog. But I dunno y I'm here now..... Hurmm....

Juz now we had a family bbq thingy celebrating Amira's b'Day. She looked happy :)
Now she's 4 yrs old. But she's still d baby of d family coz she's d smallest, hehehehehee...

Hurmmm.....

Owh yeah.... Selamat Pengantin Baru 2 Lan Helmi n wife. Thanx 4 d wedding invitation both from e-mail n d card u posted :) But I can't make it 2 d wedding coz I haf transportation probs, n d place is not nearby. Hope u guyz haf a happy wedding, n a longgggggggg marriage :)

Wut else 2 blog? Hurmmm..........

I shud blog about how boring I am rite now. I shud do sumthing.... I shud fill d ACCA registration form, go n take a nice n decent passport size pic, n send off d whole thing 2 d ACCA office Monday or Tuesday or ASAP. Hurmmm.... I'll do it 2moro.

Hurmmmmm.........

I misz my ZarL...

No comments: