Wednesday, July 12, 2006

hurmmmmmm............

Okay I knoe wut I said on my last blog... I'm gonna send off d registration form ASAP. But I juz finish filling d form. Hurmm..... I'll send it off after I woke up from sleep 2nite. I haf everything wif me, xcept for my latest result transcript. Mira post it 2 me d photocopies, still waiting 4 it. I guess I'll settle d 6 exemptions 1st, n upgrade another 3 exemptions (IF I get 3... hurmm... dun give me only 2. I knoe my result is bad). Hurmmmm.........

I cut my hair 2day at last! After those months, n those long hair, n having 2 wash DAT long hair. Hurmmmmm.......... Now it's shorter.

Texting wif ZarL 2day. Misz him so much! He called juz now. Talked 2 him 4 a while. Whenever I picked up d phone, n listening 2 his voice on d other line, make my heart beat so fast... :) I'm alwiz ALL xcited whenever I'm wif him. Which is basically tru YM, Skype, texting each other, calling each other, n even better when we spend those 8days 2gether. I can still remember everything we did during dat time. I can't wait 4 him 2 come back home. Yeah. He's coming back. He's coming back soon.......... :)

But I'm going back 2 Dublin pretty soon myself. I juz hope I get 2 c him once or twice b4 I go back 2 Dublin.

U knoe wut? I think finding sum1 2 live wif is easier than finding sum1 u can't live without. Dis relationship teach me a LOT. Coz it's definitely different from my past relationships. I'm juz gonna keep on moving 4ward n appreciating every moment of dis relation :) Wish me luck ppl!

No comments: