Wednesday, June 21, 2006

i MiSz...

I misz ZarL my sayang, my toMaToMan, my sWeEtHeArT.... *sob*sob*sob*

I misz walking at St. Patrick park everyday, n c all those pretty flowers n green park, n all those happy faces enjoying d park

I misz going 2 Spar n buy my favourite choc drink, Yazoo n Avonmore

I misz going 2 no.36 n hang out wif d guyz (rOy, MaMbE, mAmAt, pOk LaH, SaHAk)

I misz my teddies!!!!!! (dAniEL, rOmEo, MuNkY, cHarLiE, miKeY)

I misz lazying around at my houz, in my room in DubLin

I misz having lunch at K-Bab K-Lub, Sufi's, Epicurean, Momo's, n other places dat I love

I misz having my hot choc n ice-blended at KaffeMoka, Bewleys, Mc'D cafe, n ...... lotsa more!

I misz having my gUrLz (bEe, MeiRa, eLiSsA) around all d time

I misz Dr. InTaN 2 d max!!!! N also her beLoveD husband ePoL

I misz NiCk n Had!

I misz NaNa tOo!!!!!!!!!!

I misz going 2 UGC 2 watch d movies, either alone or wif frenz

I misz Stephen Green's park too! (damn! i LovE parKs! :P)

I misz d fact dat I dun haf 2 top-up my hp credits everytime I need it coz I used Meteor billing

I misz being independent.... heheheheheee.... ( Is dis really coming out from my head???!!!! :P)


P/S: I dun even knoe wuts up wif me when I type out dis entry. Layankan jeeee....

No comments: