Monday, May 15, 2006

aT LaSt!!!! eXaM iS oVeR!!!

YAY!!!

At last final is over... :) But honestly I'm not sure whether I can pass or not. Wuetever la... Dah lepas......

Neway, my last paper on Saturday. Dat nite we went 2 Spirit. It's really great, coz we really enjoy dat nite :) It's like dancing 2 d max, having fun n all. Every1 was there dat nite. We had a blast dat nite rite people? ;)

N after party is great too. It was Razi's b'day dat nite. Happy belated b'day dear..... :)
N Julie..... Y u haf 2 go back tooooo fast eh? Juz starting 2 go out n party wif ya gurl... Neway, send my regards 2 ur mom aite? Hope I'm in Melawati as soon as u r. Waaaaa!!!!!!!

Wut shud I do huh? Cute face is studying 4 his exam. N I'm bored 2 d max wif no money, hahahahhaa...... I shud get a job. Damn!

Can't wait 4 my+Epul b'day bash next weekend :D Party hard ppl!!!!! Exam is over! ;)

No comments: