Saturday, May 20, 2006

........ 2 bZ? :P

Hurmm...... Tired of partying. I went 2 Belfast last Wednesday wif Candy, Fuad n Falah, n d rest. It was fun I think. I shop 4 my nephews n niece, n sum stuff 4 myself. Nothing much.

Wut I did on Thursday? Hurmmm...... Nothing. I had migrain dat nite. Hang out at Ameer's coz he went back. Then had a really looooonnnnggggggggg talk wif Meira :) It's been a while since we had our pillow talk :P

Friday, they went 2 Belfast. I didn't follow coz I'm outta cash n I juz dun haf d heart 2 go. Enuff saying..... Hang out at 36 like old times, til I fall asleep (Takut nak tido sowang2 kat umah. Tido kat kerusi pon jadi laaa.... Mcm x biase lak :p) . But around 4.30am I went back coz it's no more dark outside (Awal betul siang skang niee..... hurmmm....).

Saturday. Went out 4 a movie wif sum1 :) We watched Da Vincci Code. I dun really like it. It's a vewyyy slow movie. Neway, we had fun. Eat a nice lunch n delicious dessert. Love it!

Then Faizal n Shihab stop by. Faizal lose d game!!!!! hahahahhahahahaa........ :P
D gurlz come back earlier than expected. Their plan was til Sunday nite. But they r home!!!!! Miszing them already!!!! :P I'm afraid sleeping alone in dis houz..... Yay!!! Meira n Elissa is home! :D :D :D

Neway, I'm worried about cute face. He's studying 4 his exam. But he dun wanna eat, x de selera, dats wut he said. Rite now I feel like going 2 London n cook 4 him anything n juz take care of him. I checked d flight ticket for May, it's too expensive. If in June, it's cheap. But June is tooo LATE!!!!! :(

Hurmmm.... Talking about food n cooking. I'm hungry myself.

Mamat bila nak masak? Fairy lapar niee.....



No comments: