Sunday, November 27, 2005

a NeW ThiNg ;)

I juz got out from shower.... Mannn... It was nice :)

Hurmmm.... Wut did I do y'day huh?
i went out alone, walking n took pictures, LoVe every moment of it. Then Faiq called, saying dat he n Hadi wanna go 2 Blanchard's Town, play bowling. To make long story short, we went there d 4 of us (myself, Naqi, Faiq n Hadi). I lose obviously coz I dunno how 2 play bowling :P

Then they send me at Christchurch 2gether wif Naqi. I met Mira n both of us had dinner at Iskander n it was nice too :) Then I went 4 my phototaking again, n Mira tag along.

After a while, we feel like having ice-cream, we went 2 Eddie's Rocket. At dat time I realize dat Hadi text me. He n all d other ppl (mostly my seniors who works here) were at Starbuck. So off we go 2 Starbuck n meet them. There were 10 of us n it was fun tho, getting 2 knoe all dis ppl. They r nice ppl :)

Hadi bring us 2 his houz n damn it was nice. Meet up wif 'anak2 Hj Uma' (Fara+her husband, Nick). Then meet Dr. Intan + soon 2 b husband, n sum other ppl. We hang out, watch movies, play UNO, n lastly Hadi asked us 2 sleep in his room coz he's too sleepy 2 send us back home.

Around 10.20 am, Haizy text me. Damn!!!!! I 4got!!!!! I promised her 2 go out wif her. Gotta cancel gurl, am sooooooOOoooo sorry. I'll make it up 2 u next time, I promise :)

Now I'm writting dis, waiting 4 Mira 2 get ready, coz we wanna go out again coz I wanna take more pics! ;)

Later ppl.......

No comments: