Tuesday, November 22, 2005

(",)

Fadly likes dat icon tho, hahahaa... (",)

Neway, 2day I went 2 watched Elizabethtown wif Elissa. It was a really cute story!!!! I like it a lot.... If only there's a guy like dat here ;)

It would b really great 2 fall in love here (coz it's boring here, hahahaha.....)
I juz hope I'll find sum1 sumday :)

Rite now I'm downloading songs. trying 2 download old songs. Alep makes me in2 oldies rite now n also slow rock :P

He did gave me lots of great songs!!! N there r few which I still trying 2 download. Hurmmm.... Been waiting 4 him 2 on9 so dat he can send me d songs dat I can't download :P :P :P

Wut else huh?!! I've been wondering...... Can I take d coldness of winter? Now is juz d starting of winter, n I can't take it coz it's really cold! Feels like wrapping myself wif my duvet n fleece! N Rizal gave bad news saying dat d weather forecast xpected dat dis wud b d worst winter ever!!! OuCh!!!! I'm worried now.......... Hurmm....

No comments: