Sunday, November 20, 2005

hE's GoNe BaCk...

Woke up around 7am. Take my shower, had breakfast n off we go 2 d bus station. D bus was late! I'm so afraid dat I'm late n can't c him b4 he went off.

But we managed :) He looks sad, but a LOT better than y'day n few days back (when he came back from London).

I dun know how I feel actually. Coz he's a good fren 2 me since we started chatting n when I came here, he helped a LOT. I mean a LOT.

When he's at d gate, he shake hands wif every1, n say his last word. D ONLY thing dat he said 2 me is 'take care'. I guess he's worried I'll haf nobody 2 turn 2 went I'm sad over here (which is true).

On my way back, I juz haf 2 text him. So I did, which I'm not sure whether he's gonna get it or not. But he did reply me :) We text 4 a while, d details no need 2 b mention here.

Neway, I did cried a lil in d bus on my way home. I juz feel so sad, coz I lost a good fren. Not exactly lost 4ever! Juz dat I'm not gonna c him again, unless I went back 2 KL, or he decided 2 come here or sumthing like dat.

Rite now I dun even care wut ppl think of me, or even my gurlz. I knoe dat I love them, n we got each other. We r our own family here. We haf nobody here, only frenz. N I juz lost a good fren who teached me how 2 cook chicken rice, who bring me out 4 a drink, who I became his shopping partner, who make me laugh when I'm feeling down, who put spyware in my laptop, who fix stuff 4 me, who text me, who wakes me up, who talked 2 me, who.... who... whoo.. who is my fren over here.....

Seriously gonna misz him... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

No comments: