Monday, November 21, 2005

My DaY

Hurmmm.... I woke up around 10.15am, n dats when I knew dat I'm gonna b late AGAIN! :P

I sleep around 3.30am last nite, voice chat at YM wif Alep. Been downloading lots of songs :)

After class, me n Baby study a lil (hahahahaa..... as if) :P
Then both of us decided 2 go 2 UGC. We watched diff movie. N I end up watching a sToOpiD movie which I dun wanna mention, hahahahahhaa...... :P

On our way back, Uma called baby saying dat they wanna come over n play JoEy Jr. While waiting 4 them near Bertham Court, Faiq called n asked me out 4 a drink wif his frenz.

He n his fren Ady picked me up using Ady's car (I think). N dats when I realized it's been 2 months since my last ride on a real car!!! Hahahahhaaa...... A bit weird tho.

Then we meet up 2 of their frenz which is my super duper seniors n haf a drink at CaffeMoca. Talk talk talk ....... Then they send me back home.

Now I'm at home, n d ppl outside screaming of joy, hahahahahaha..... They really like JoEy Jr. n our Twister ;)

Feel tired but can't sleep........... *sigh*

No comments: