Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010: A fresh start :)

Hye peeps! Hope it is not too late to wish u all Happy New Year! :)

I've been MIA from this blog since I arrived in KL. I've been super busy with family and friends. I'm really happy to be back home.

2010 will be my fresh start. From now on I'll be looking forward, no turning back!

I'm currently busy seeking for a job. Yes! A job! Hehehee.. I miss working. I miss being miserable at the office (hahahaha... can't believe I'm saying this!). Wish me luck on my job hunt :)

Love life? Hurmm... This is more interesting subject isn't it? lolss... You guys have to wait and see what happen next. It is going to be a secret for now ;) Wish me luck on finding the perfect guy for myself! (Since there are many single girls out there around my age!)

I hope 2010 will be a lot better than 2009. No more break-ups, no more redundancy, no more I-want-to-go-home-now!, no more meeting guys who-will-hurt-me-even-more, no more crying myself to sleep, no more not-eating-coz-I-forgot, no more walking in the rain and cried at the same time,.... no more sad moments that can tear me apart at anytime.

I want 2010 to be a fresh start. A new beginning to a beautiful ending.... :)

No comments: