Wednesday, May 27, 2009

miserable life i have...

I'm very stress and emotional at the moment. Nope! I'm SUPER-DUPER stress and emotional since Friday. Things not working as planned. Got into a BIG fight with SM. Sorry ms.akma if what I said hurt u in any way (I want the best for u). I missed my mom and dad. I got a strong feeling that my bro is pissed off with me (sorry bro. I'll make it up to u). Exam is in 2 weeks. I don't even have the mood to study. I feel like throwing ALL my books/notes to the bin! I don't even feel like talking to anyone right now.

At least SM is back to normal. But I feel so lost and lonely... I seriously need a hug,a big hug preferably from my mom and dad. I think I'm homesick. It's been a while since I felt this way. I want to go home! Now!

*sob*sob*sob*

Yes.. I have a miserable life here in Dublin.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're just too stress over exam. Don't worry too much. It happens sometimes :)

fairy said...

thnx nanie.. i'm very stress bcoz of exam n another thing. haihh...

Akmaelinda said...

babe,
no worries babe.u r still my best ever friend:).i still can lend my shoulder if u want!

and hi kak nanie.
what a small world.

fairy said...

thx ms.akma :)

u girls know each other??? what a small world...