Friday, May 08, 2009

home alone...

The girlz are off for a road trip today and will be back on Sunday. I'll be home alone the whole weekend! It's been a while since I was left alone in the apartment. Hurmm... I think I'll be fine. I need to study neway.

Oh. Another thing. I just hate it when people who barely knows me talked bad things about me. Telling other people how I used to be like. Hello.... Are you even my friend? So how do you know what's been going on in my life for the past years? I wonder... And it's obviously none of your business! And please stop creating stories about me or my friends, saying nasty things when obviously you don't even have a friend? I pity you at first. But now you are just pissing me off.

The only reason that make me stop from 'attacking' you is .. You are just not worth my time. So buzz off and leave me alone. And leave my friends too. Maybe you have a miserable life and you just can't sit still when you see other people happy. But... Whatever! Like I care! Just stay away from me and my friends.

Why? Why? Why? Why?!!! Why people like you just can't leave me alone? I don't even wanna be your friend, and I don't even care about you to actually talked about you. And you are wasting my 10min to blog about you? Damn! Just stay away and I'll be fine. And stop talking nonsense that can make me fight with my friends.

Sorry.. I'm a little bit emo this morning. Hope you guys have a good weekend. I know I'm not.

No comments: