Monday, April 06, 2009

random post

Can you imagine living with no water to wash, shower and drink??? That's what my housemates and I are facing right now. Stupid tank which always fail to work at least once a year. Damn you! I'll just have to wait patiently for the plumber to fix it. Hopefully today. I need to do my laundry! No more under garments, no more work cloths, and no more cute sexy pyjamas to wear (I can go naked now... Haha!!!). I guess I'll have to do my laundry at Akma's place 2nite after class.

p/s: FYI, I showered this morning :)

I just realized that I no longer put pics/vids on my post. How boring is my blog? Haha... Even the Paddy's Day vids is still in my digicam!!!

On other random stuff... I wanna go to Paris, Nice and Spain! :) One of my random wish list this year. Hehe...


No comments: