Thursday, February 21, 2008

my laptop is back! :)

My laptop is back safely in my hands! :D I send it to the Toshiba service centre 3 weeks ago. After few phone calls to the service centre, yesterday I went to picked it up! Nothing serious happened. They changed the Wi-Fi card (It can't detect wireless signal for some reason), and I got a new power adapter. The previous adapter was broken and not useable. I actually bought the universal adapter few months ago. I didn't know I can get a new one!!! Hahahahaaa... I'm just glad my laptop is back with me now :)

So, I'll be updating from home starting 'tomorrow' ;) I'm super-happy with my new NTL wireless 6mb! It's super-fast! I don't have to wait (AGES!!!) for the youtube videos to buffer at all!

And yeah, my class starts next week. This time I need to study! Like REAL-STUDYING! I have to decrease my intake of TV-watching, weekend-sleeping, internet-surfing, partying, shopping?, holiday-ing, and whatever that falls in the category of 'This things make me lazy to study'. Hahahaa... And not forgetting to be a good employee (no more updating from the office!!!). Eventho I'm the GOLDEN NUGGET, I still have to perform well :)

Good luck to me!!! ^-^

No comments: