Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Job search starts?

I've start searching for a new job at last! I got my strength back and I'm going to try my best. Looking at the active jobs available which is a lot less than 2 years ago actually scare me a little. I've been thinking about what happen if I don't get any job? What if I fail my exam again? Should I stay in Dublin or should I go back for good? A lot in my mind, and I don't even have the answer.

Big Bos a.k.a daddy want me to stay until I finish up my ACCA. But my little heart is screaming to go back home. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss life in KL. I miss home. I miss being spoil. I miss not-doing-anything. I miss the food. I miss... I miss... I miss...... I miss it all.

And of course, I feel lonely in Dublin. The loneliness is killing me slowly... :'(

No comments: