Thursday, March 26, 2009

ms.sleepy head :p

I'm ms.sleepy head. I keep on dozing off at the office!!! Infront of my PC with all the documents buried on my face! Hahahaaa... Work have been very busy (but not right now coz I'm blogging from office! :p).

I feel like typing everything here. But as usual, I stop myself from doing it. I told myself that private stuffs should not be disclose to the world. Enough that my family and close friends knew what's happening in my life.

To those people who hardly knows me, please don't assume you know what's happening in my life. Right now I'm trying to live my life differently. I want to be more adventurous and take bigger risk compared to what I've done before.

I hope this time it is going to work out :)

Thanx to ms.akma dollslavida (again!) and ms.suria for the support. Love you girls so much!

P/S: If you have spare time, watch Once and the OST is superb!

2 comments:

shle3pyb4by said...

babe!! :)

just tagged you in my blog! feel free to do it! actually, you have to do it! hahah...

kissesxxx

fairy said...

hye babe!
ok i will do it asap! i'll try n find time. i'm very bz nowdays *wink*wink* lols...

xoxo