Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just a dream?

I wish that everything is not just a dream. Me and you. It is real right? I have never feel like this before. The reality is too dreamy.

Even if it is just a dream, I refuse to wake up ever. Because you are all I think about.

Things are getting better each day. And all I want to do is look forward for us every single day. I'm happy when I'm with you. I'm always smiling, laughing, and having fun when you are around.

We plan. We met. We travel together. We talked non-stop for hours. And things starts slowly from there. I don't even know what we were back then. But I'm glad we make it.

Ahhhh... This is what happen when I'm in love. I'll type away my happiness. Telling the whole world about my feelings :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Bencoolen Link,Singapore,Singapore

No comments: