Saturday, August 22, 2009

i feel like screaming!

At this very moment, I do feel like screaming!

It is hard to accept the fact that you are losing someone to certain circumstances. I move forward each day as hard as I can. But sometimes I slipped. Going back there is painfull. It makes my life miserable and sad.

I guess this is another phase of my miserable life that I have to deal with. I don't think I can forget it easily or ever. Thanks for the sweet memories, but losing you as a friend is very hard for me to accept.

I guess you are right. Things aren't always the way they seem.

Nobody knows what is really happening inside. One thing for sure, I feel like screaming or maybe crying can make me feel better? Who knows... I tried that before, it seems to work for a while. Will my tears make me feel better this time? I hope it will...

P/s: Mixed emotions lead to this entry. Happy Ramadhan all!

No comments: