Friday, May 09, 2008

i'm still alive :)

Heya peeps! I'm still alive if some of you were wondering (or not?). Hehehehee...

There's nothing much to blog. My life... should we say... in an O.K. stage. Work is not as busy as I expected. Classes was great and I still have few more to attend before the exam day. Yup! Another round of ACCA examination. When am I gonna finish it??? urghh!!

Oh yeah. Ms.new housemate arrived middle of last month. At last we got a replacement for the extra room (after an extremely short noticed). Blahhh.. I don't want to be remind of those months, and don't ask who pays all the rent on those months. Whatever it is we survived :) Neway, Ms.newbies is really nice and a fun person.

On my love life... I miss mr.nico a lot! It's been 2 months++ since he left Dublin. His new job is great and he loves it. It just that me being in Dublin without him around, makes it a bit lonely. Haihhhh... Can't wait to see him after exam! (Maybe I should pray upon the stars???)

And I'm going back for holiday!!! Yay! ^-^

6 comments:

shle3pyb4by said...

hey there! happy sunday!

oh yeah, speaking about that... glad that you are still alive! *giggles*

been thinking about it, like... where has she gone? coz been trying so hard to contact you, but i guess, got the wrong time and wrong, really, really wrong moment, that you always missed all my calls eh? ;)

anyway, glad to hear that everything is good. take care now! *hugs*

Akmaelinda said...

hey kakak!

everything happen with a gud reason.tak per.u got the goodie hsemate arent u?

btw,malaysia memanggil kiter.we must hang out during ur holidays in msia.kena gossips gossips.

and pls pls.study study for the acca.kata nak dot dot dot.heeee;p

love u alot cik kak!


love,
datin paduka seri akmaelina.*berangans*

fairy said...

*giggles*

i just came out from THE cave :P

sorry about the phone calls n all. i kinda ignore my hp most of the time now. coz nico will call my 2nd hp if nething. it's not like it rings every hour, tehehehee...

yeah, i'm ok now. it's just that i have lost my words. can u believe it? ahahahaa... i know u'll say that i talk a lot during THAT particular time *wink*

i guess i'll c u around! *hugz*

fairy said...

to datin paduka seri akmaelinda:-

yea yea, i study coz nak dot dot dot *giggles*

n thanx for supporting me during that difficult time :)

oh yeah, we must hang out during the holidays! how i miss Chillis, Dome, Chicken Rice Shop! OMG! I'm drooooooling.....

i Love u too datin! *hugz*

Nor Razi said...

gud luck for ur ACCA. We all know you will pass with flying colours

fairy said...

thank u lord budak! :) i'll do my best n will not dissapoint u guyz.