Friday, November 16, 2007

What's up? ;)

Oh gosh... I feel so bad coz I didn't post up the Halloween pics! Honestly, the pics is still in my digicam :P yeah... I know I'm very lazy.. hehehehee.... Even the pics from last weekend Raya Makan-makan is still in the digicam. I'll do it this weekend! :)

I'll give the pics to you this weekend ok Akma :P

Neway, I've been bz working and my weekends is super-pack with classes and the Raya Makan-makan. My exam is like in 2 weeks time and I haven't study a thing!!!! I'm so unprepared this time! Note to myself:- Need to study!

And now I'm addicted to Facebook! Totally cool! Way cooler than Friendster or Myspace (they have lots of SPAM!).

Wutelse? Oh yeah... I'm definitely gonna gain back 2-3kgs by this Saturday :P Why?!!! Coz Nico is here!!!! Last 2 nights, he cooked yummylicious Chicken Rice! And last night he cook Italian noodles, he used pesto sauce, prawns and some other ingredients I don't know. Hehehehehee.... And for tonight, I HOPE he will cook something different! ;)

I think I better go now. Need to start doing my work! :P Til the next entry!!!!! Take care peeps!!!

No comments: