Monday, February 26, 2007

iT's CoMpLiCaTeD.... *sigh*

My life haf become very complicated dis past few weeks. Too many things happen n it's happening wayyyyy too fast 4 me catch up wif. I knoe it's my life. But me myself can't keep up wif it. Yeah... Mayb u think I'm crazee but honestly it's complicated.

Starting wif my results which is not as I expected. I'm so sad wif d outcomes dat I cried like a mad gurl. Once I got it, haf a lil talk wif mom, dad n my sis. Everything they said is true. I knoe it's true. Yeah... My investment didn't bring me any profits, n I'm ending it as soon as I can sis. U knoe how important my life, my future 2 myself rite? I'm willing 2 sacrifice dat tiny lil feeling in me.

My life haf become so complicated n I haf 2 deal wif it. *sigh*

-fAirY walking away... thinking...-

No comments: